Cookies are small text files stored by a website when you visit it, on your computer or other device through the browser. The purpose of a cookie is to enhance your experience when visiting a website by remembering your previous preferences (for example language, font size, display options etc), so that the website is adjusted to your preferences without any further action from your side. It can be also used to produce anonymized statistics and for marketing reasons. Session cookies are deleted when you quit your web browser, unlike persistent cookies which are not automatically deleted.
· Store visitor’s previous preferences;
· Make our website operational and enable secure online purchases;
· Collect anonymized data for statistical and marketing reasons so that we can improve our services.
Cookies generated by our website are:
· Analytics cookies. Assess how you interact with our website – as an anonymous user. They are used purely for internal research on how we can improve the service we provide for all our users and they are configured as a session cookie. The anonymised statistics could be shared with contractors working on marketing projects under contractual agreement with us. You are free to refuse these types of cookies.
· Third-party cookies. In our website, we may display content from external providers, e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. We have no control over third parties’ services and their cookies policies. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some features may not perform as intended.
You can configure cookies’ settings in your web browser to accept or block cookies. You may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a web site and some functionalities may not work properly or at all.
You can, also, remove/delete all cookies on your devise by clearing the browsing history of your web browser. However, you may lose some saved information.
For details and guidance on managing/deleting cookies can be found on: www.aboutcookies.org